Autosphere.be declares that it is in conformity with European regulation 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Protection of Personal Data Council ("GDPR"). The controller is EMIL FREY Belgique SA, represented by Mr. Alain Haubruge and having its registered office at Rue de Bruxelles 124, 4340 Awans. A Data Protection officer is named within the group. COLLECTING YOUR PERSONAL DATA
Your personal data is collected in the context of:
- a request to be contacted by an Autosphere adviser;
- the creation of a Customer Account;
- a request to service your car; USE OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
Your data may be used by Autosphere.be for the following purposes:
- making contact;
- access to different features on the Site;
- making appointments;
- sending commercial and/or promotional offers, emanating solely from companies of the EMIL FREY BELGIQUE SA group, and subject, where appropriate, to having duly consented thereto;
- sending satisfaction surveys;
- the realisation of statistics.
The legal basis for processing is based in particular on:
- article 6, c) of the GDPR – necessary to comply with a legal obligation.
- article 6, b) of the GDPR – necessary for the execution of a contract.
- article 6, F) of the GDPR – necessary to the legitimate interests pursued by the controller.
The data will be kept no later than 5 years after the User’s customer account has been deleted, in particular to allow us to manage your eventual requests after the closing of your account and the continuity of the proposed service. COMMUNICATION OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
In accordance with the regulations, Autosphere.be undertakes to retain all personal data collected through its site and not to transmit them to any third party.
By derogation, the User is informed that Autosphere.be may be required to communicate the personal data collected:
- to the authorised administrative and judicial authorities, solely on judicial requisition;
- to the EMIL FREY BELGIQUE SA Group, owner of Autosphere.be, and where applicable to all companies in that Group;
- for purely technical reasons, the service providers of the site providing the processing and the hosting of the processed data. MODIFYING AND DELETING YOUR PERSONAL DATA
In accordance with the regulation, you have the right of access (article 15 GDPR), rectification (article 16 GDPR) and deletion of information (article 17 GDPR) concerning yourself, which you may exercise at any moment through your account. You may also object (article 18 GDPR), if applicable for legitimate reasons, to the processing of your information at any time at the following address : firstname.lastname@example.org.
You also have the right to request a copy of the data in a structured format at the same address. Finally, we remind you of your right to lodge a claim with the Commission on the protection of privacy